What is included?
Towels; all accessories for snorkeling and fishing; water, tea, coffee and other non-alcoholic drinks.
Number of persons
Nusa Dua is a tourist area on the Bukit Peninsula. This is a separate area where expensive hotels and spas are located, there are well-groomed beaches and developed infrastructure, including restaurants and shopping centers.
This area is guarded, so here you will be completely safe.
On the coast, you can go kitesurfing or just swim and explore coral reefs.
You can also be offered excursions to local attractions held by local guides: visit Hindu temples or climb to the crater of the volcano.
Holidays at Nusa Dua
For outdoor enthusiasts, there are several popular surf spots:
- Dreamland – this place is suitable for beginners and professional surfers;
- Uluwatu – a spot for professionals. Huge rocks, with cafes and other institutions, surround the beach. There is a place to change clothes and leave things.
- Padang – a beach with two types of spots: for professionals and for children, where beginners and surfing schools come.
Excursions on the peninsula
Popular places and excursions worth visiting include:
- Puja Mandala – five temples, including the Hindu, Catholic temple and mosque;
- Garuda Wisnu – the highest statue of Wisnu and Garuda is in the park;
- Devdan Show – a bright half-hour show, during which the audience is immersed in the history of Indonesia and Bali.
Surfing spots: Dreamland, Uluwatu, Bingin; Hiking to the active Agung volcano. For outdoor enthusiasts, there are several popular surf spots: It may take you several days to enjoy this place and explore all its sights and ride the waves in plenty.
The yachts are complete with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable trip:
Comfortable cabins with air conditioning
TV and audio systems
Toilet and hot shower
Choose a yacht and set out on an exciting journey!
Booking FormPlease complete and submit the booking form on the right. Our managers contact you as soon as possible to confirm your booking.
Additional options. If you have any other special ideas, please let us know and we will arrange your request the best way.
Wish a good day.